On behalf of Donna Edwards, Ontario Public School Boards’ Association (OPSBA) Central East Regional Chair, OPSBA is pleased to announce that applications are now open for the second year of our the Public Property Assessment Network Scholarship. This scholarship will be awarded in the amount of $1,000 to one recipient in the OPSBA Central East Region for three school years – 2019-20, 2020-21, and 2021-22. Scholarship recipients are students of strong character, who care deeply about their communities and furthering their own learning.
Eligible school boards in the Central East Region include:
* Bloorview School Authority
* Campbell Children’s School Authority
* Durham District School Board
* Kawartha Pine Ridge District School Board
* Protestant Separate School Board of the Town of Penetanguishene
* Simcoe County District School Board
* Toronto District School Board
* Trillium Lakelands District School Board
* York Region District School Board
We are asking you to work with your communications staff (who have also received a copy of this email) to have the attached flyer sent to all secondary schools in your school board as soon as possible. The deadline for receipt of application packages is May 21, 2021. The criteria (which were determined by the OPSBA Board of Directors in the Central East Region), and process are outlined in the attached flyer.
Your help with this endeavour is much appreciated. If you would like more information about this scholarship please contact: Donna Edwards, Central East Regional Chair at [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
Director of Policy
Ontario Public School Boards’ Association
439 University Avenue, 18th Floor