Dear class of 2021, we are so excited to see you and to celebrate the accomplishment of your graduation this year!
Here’s what will happen on the 29th of June:
Starting at 12:30 and running until 7:00pm we will be ready to present you with your diploma and grad gift outside the school.
- Please complete a COVID-19 self-screening before arrival and wear a mask to receive your diploma.
- You may remove your mask to take a photograph in front of our display as long as 6 feet of distance can be maintained between you and anyone not in your household.
- We will ask you not to linger as we may only gather 10 people outdoors at this time.
- We also ask that you exit your car with no more than three guests.
- Grads who received their caps and gowns on June 23rd should wear them to the school. Those who did not will receive them on the 29th.
At 7:00pm the virtual graduation ceremony will be available on the Grads’ Google Classroom. All graduates who have completed a permission form will have been added to the Grad Google Classroom and will be able to view the show.
Q: Will all teachers be present at the Diploma Hand out?
A: Sadly no. We must adhere to public health guidelines. During stage 1, only 10 people
are allowed to gather outdoors.
Q: Who can pick up a diploma if the graduate is not available?
A: Legal guardians may pick up a diploma for their student. A graduate who has sent an
email to [email protected] may designate a different person to collect
their diploma and awards.
Q: Will the virtual graduation show be available beyond the 29th at 7:00pm?
A: Like a traditional graduation ceremony, our virtual show is not a permanent thing. To
protect the privacy of our graduates, it will be taken down on July 3rd.
Q. Will diplomas be given to students who have not returned their books and technology?
A. In cases where the student has paid for lost materials, yes. Otherwise diplomas will be
retained until materials are returned.
Q. What happens to diplomas and awards that are not picked up on the 29th?A. BML will keep diplomas that have not been collected for pick up in September.